Date Night Promotion Terms
1. How to quality for this promotion
Date Night Promotion
- Order a Date Night Laundry Shampoo + Conditioner for a chance to win a £1,000 cash.
- The winner will receive a 1x £1,000 cash prize.
- All orders for the weekend are non-refundable.
- Rose Petals and a note with details on how to claim the £1000 cash prize will be in 1 box from all Date Night Laundry Shampoo + Conditioner orders made from 18:00 Friday 6th October to 23:59 Friday 6th October 2023 (or until stocks last, whichever is first).
- The winner will need to contact us, to provide information needed to receive £1000 cash prize.
- Winner will be able to spend this £1,000 on whatever they like.
2. Promotion Information
Date Night Promotion Information
- Starts: Friday October 6 2023 at 18:00
- Ends: Friday October 6 2023 at 23:59
- Includes only Date Night Laundry Shampoo + Conditioner product.
- Rose Petals and a card with details on how to claim the £1000 cash prize will be included in the parcel.
3. Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Tallow & Ash Limited (Registered Company Number 13872707) whose registered office is at: Woodlands Grange Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS32 4JY, referred to in these Promotion Terms and Conditions as “Tallow + Ash”, is responsible for the Promotion.
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Bahama Vibes Promotion.
- All orders within this promotion are subject to availability of the Bahama Vibes product.
- To the extent permissible by law, Tallow + Ash shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the loss, theft or misuse of your prize. Once the gift card is sent to your email, any liability for bookings/cancellations is between you and TUI.
- Tallow + Ash reserves the right to withdraw, amend or extend this promotion at any time, on reasonable written notice to you.
- If you have any questions about the Bahama Vibes promotion or these terms, please contact us at email@example.com
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.