24 April 2023
To get involved in the development conversations, follow our Instagram page!Hey!
It’s Ciara from Tallow + Ash. I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to those who placed a sample order, and an even bigger thank you for being part of developing this brand with us. People ordered a total of 12,978 samples, blowing through two months forecasted stock in just 48 hrs!
As a thank you to those who ordered, we’ve attached a Lifetime discount code to your email. Whenever you order current or future Tallow + Ash products with your email address you’ll get 10% automatically deducted at the checkout as our way of giving back for how early you’re working with us and giving us feedback ahead of the launch.
Here’s a quick update on all orders:
- We have shipped 80% of orders from the launch of the samples, so the majority of customers will be receiving their order within the next 24/48hrs. We expect the remaining 20% of orders to be fulfilled within 7-10 days.
- If you’ve received a message that something was ‘removed’ from your order, don’t worry, it simply means that we’ve shipped the bulk of your order and we are filling fresh samples for you! As we mentioned before, this short wait will take 7-10 days due to the sheer volume of sample orders, but we’ll ship them as soon as they are good to go and keep you updated every step of the way.
- If you purchased on pre-order, your whole sample order will be with you within 7-10 days.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or email email@example.com and we’ll come back to you right away. If not, sit tight, we have your full order and we’ll be delivering it to you ASAP.
Ciara & the T+A team xx